It is straightforward to install, and combined with the robust capabilities of the Java platform, Forgerock OpenDJ is the quickest and simplest directory for any organization to manage and deploy identities.
It is an open source, embeddable, and lightweight directory that can quickly send device, customer, and user identity in real-time across the enterprise, social, cloud, and mobile environments. You can expect:
- Robust data scale and advanced availability that provides developers with lightweight options to access identity data
- High performance regarding response times at a rate of ten thousand of w/r every second
- Multi-Master duplication for fast turnaround
In addition to LDAP access, Forgerock OpenDJ allows you to access directory data via HTTP as JSON resources which I every convenient for phone and web apps. The software provides users with unrivaled flexibility regarding customization of user IAM experience.
OpenDJ allows you to neglect inflexible GUIs thus allowing implementers an avenue to deliver the feature a and functionality needed to satisfy solution guidelines.
The solution requirements include the implementation and design of a highly available and performant, and scalable digital identity vendor that allows users to:
- Open accounts
- Update credentials and general profile
- Use their account as a centralized point for identity federation
- Connect with other services